An opportunity to work within the shipping department of a well-respected trading company, you will be a hands-on operator with significant experience of time charter operations.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring efficient turnaround of vessels in port and voyage monitoring
- Payments and invoicing of hires, freights, disbursements, etc.
- Voyage instructions to the vessels, including daily monitoring and liaising with the Captains and Agents
- Liaising with owners and charterers
- Handling disputes and insurance claims
- Arranging and monitoring bunker supplies
- Monitoring profit and loss status during and after each voyage
- Laytime calculations
To be a suitable candidate you should have proven commercial vessel operations experience with dry cargo ships working for an owner or operator. You should be a strong team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritise to manage operations in a busy work environment.
Applicants are invited to apply for the above vacancy within the Port Operations Department, based a... Read more
SVITZER is the largest global company within towage and related services. We employ over 4000 employ... Read more
Vacancies have arisen for Port Operatives in the North Terminal working in J Gang at Immingham. Read more
ABP are looking for committed and reliable individuals to join the Operations Department of the Humb... Read more
An opportunity to work within the shipping department of a well-respected trading company, you will ... Read more