Based on experience £30-£35K
Description Overall responsibility for shipping / documentary operations and to ensure smooth shipping and documentary progression of files at all stages from prior til completion of shipment and file closure. Chasing BLs, etc and loading requests where allocated.
- Managing suppliers / customers shipping schedules and providing periodic updates as required. Long terms contractors particularly require regular updates.
- Liaise with forwarders, lines etc + rates
- Assist with payments and supplier entry, bookings with shipping/logistics administrator
- CCIC / PSCI inspections
- Import / export regulations. Ensure up to date, filed and good knowledge of requirements.
- Perhaps looking after BL switches with shipping lines.
- Warrant shipments (ex LME) – managing and controlling loading / outbound shipments and invoicing.
- Report on status, ensure everything is covered / up to date
- Draft docs going out vs draft BLs. This is the proper confirmed schedule . With the exception of certain trades we are engaged.
- Long term contracts which need extra monitoring as well.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
A-2-Sea are looking to expand their successful Survey Department, adding to their growing team of ex... Read more
Our Water Management Consultancy operates at the interface between people and the water environment.... Read more
Description Overall responsibility for shipping / documentary operations and to ensure smooth shipp... Read more
We are seeking a positive, proactive and hard-working individual to join the Devon and Cornwall Part... Read more
We’ve been around for more than 135 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clien... Read more