A-2-Sea Solutions Limited
A-2-Sea are looking to expand their successful Survey Department, adding to their growing team of experienced professionals. This is a great opportunity for geophysicists with 3-4 years’ experience, who wish to specialise in applying core geophysical skills, respectively, in the coastal zone.
The geophysicist role is both office and vessel based and will consist of:
- Planning & preparation of A-2-Sea survey projects.
- Mobilisation of survey equipment including Sidescan Sonar, Magnetometer, Gradiometer & Sub-Bottom Profiler.
- Working onboard survey vessels (12 and 24 hours operations), acquiring hydrographic and geophysical data with a variety of survey equipment.
- Geophysical data processing, interpretation and reporting. Experience of using software including Kingdom, SonarWiz, Oasis Montaj is preferable.
A-2-Sea places a great emphasis on the individual when assessing suitability for a role. Surveying in the coastal zone is rewarding, but challenging and in our experience suits people who are hardworking, dynamic and driven in achieving the objectives of a given project.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A keen interest in working the coastal zone.
- Team player, as well as successful autonomy in work.
- Ability to understand how their actions impact their surrounding environment and the wider project.
- A hardworking drive to achieve and excel.
- Leadership skills.
If you are interested in applying for a position at A-2-Sea, please contact Nicola Tucker: firstname.lastname@example.org
A-2-Sea are looking to expand their successful Survey Department, adding to their growing team of ex... Read more
Our Water Management Consultancy operates at the interface between people and the water environment.... Read more
Description Overall responsibility for shipping / documentary operations and to ensure smooth shipp... Read more
We are seeking a positive, proactive and hard-working individual to join the Devon and Cornwall Part... Read more
We’ve been around for more than 135 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clien... Read more