E-Waste World Conference and Expo 2019E-Waste World Conference and Expo is a two-day international conference and exhibition dedicated to discussing the latest recycling technology, materials recovery solutions, green electronics, sustainable…Show more14th Nov 20191 dayFrankfurt am Main
- Start date: 14th Nov 2019
- End date: 14th Nov 2019
- Duration: 1 day
- Venue Name: Kap Europa, convention center Messe Frankfurt
- City: Frankfurt am Main
- Country: Germany
- Event Website Address: http://go.evvnt.com/464350-0?pid=4463
Smart Ports Summit BarcelonaTwo summit on port operations in the digital age. The summit will address topical issues on how to effectively streamline port operations to attract new…Show more19th Nov 20192 daysBarcelona
Key commercial concerns for port and terminal operators will be discussed, including how to increase efficiency in supply chain management, how to adapt to increased market demands and the wider variety of vessels, and what technology should be prioritised to enable ‘smarter’ operations of ports.
Benefit from a 20% discount by quoting FKT3658GP or follow this link for the discount to be automatically applied: http://bit.ly/2Jb2v0c
- Start date: 19th Nov 2019
- End date: 20th Nov 2019
- Duration: 2 days
- Venue Name: Fira Barcelona Gran Via
- City: Barcelona
- Event Website Address: bit.ly/2Jb2v0c
Intermodal AfricaIntermodal Africa is the biggest annual ports, shipping and transport logistics exhibition and conference in AfricaShow more26th Nov 20193 daysDouala
which will feature 30 world-class transportation and logistics conference speakers addressing topical issues and challenges on global and regional trade and investment attended by a gathering of 400 senior government officials, industry principals, academics, senior executive harbour masters, harbour engineers, port engineers, maintenance supervisors and procurement decision makers together with the region’s leading shippers, cargo owners, importers / exporters, shipping lines, freight forwarders, logistics companies, ports, terminal operating companies, railway operators, port equipment and services suppliers from countries throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- Start date: 26th Nov 2019
- End date: 28th Nov 2019
- Duration: 3 days
- Venue Name: Pullman Douala Rabingha
- City: Douala
- Country: Cameroon
- Event Website Address: 10times.com/intermodal-africa-douala
Port Security and Modernisation Asia Summitsia’s Only And Leading Event On Port SecurityShow more3rd Dec 20192 days
With increasing threat and demand for digitalisation and maritime security-based products, today’s ports call for a wide range of security tools from up-to date security software, drone mitigation and management-level procedures, followed by layers of physical security to defend extant threats and reduce the impact of potential attacks with the goal to improve safety, accessibility and efficiency.
In 2019, the Port Security and Modernisation Asia theme is “Secure the Future of Ports through Innovation Excellence”.
The conference will take on a three-pronged approach of Security Intelligence, Agile Workforce and Future Automation in the following areas:
- Developing Robust Domestic Security to Combat Today’s Terrorist Threats
- Increasing Port Security Without Imperiling Maritime Commerce
- Port Automation and Cybersecurity Risks: Are Ports Prepared?
- The Politics of the Borders: Sovereignty, Security and the Citizen
- Flying Robots to Patrol the World’s Busiest Ports
- Disciplinary of Data Policy for Fully Digitised IoT Infrastructure
Port Security and Modernisation Asia will provide an ideal platform to learn and network. View the full event agenda here. https://bit.ly/2KCZmqU
Phone: +65 6722 9388
- Start date: 3rd Dec 2019
- End date: 4th Dec 2019
- Duration: 2 days
- Venue Name: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
- Country: Singapore
- Event Website Address: bit.ly/2KCZmqU
2nd GREENTECH IN SHIPPING GLOBAL FORUMRecent years have taught the shipping industry that each industry player can succeed only provided that all stakeholders enter a dialogue and work together.Show more26th Feb 20201 dayHamburg
The shipping industry is peculiar and, nonetheless, exciting because it comprises a number of parties who hold a different and very significant role within the sector. It is critical to hear from all of them. At the Forum you will find out from the regulators, government bodies and major ports’ representatives what the near future holds for ship builders and operators as well as learn about latest innovations and modern technologies from top technology developers.
- Start date: 26th Feb 2020
- End date: 26th Feb 2020
- Duration: 1 day
- City: Hamburg
- Event Website Address: www.greentechshipping.com/
Port of the Future conference 2020The Port of the Future Conference offers corporate leaders, trade and logistics professionals, government officials, and leading researchers a collaborative, networking opportunity to examine an…Show more10th Mar 20203 daysHouston
Port of the Future will be shaped by research and innovation, advances in technology, increased dependence on automation, enhancements in data security and information sharing, and heightened environmental compliance - all impacting the ability to rapidly and securely move cargo and people across international borders.
The Port of the Future Conference focuses on creating and revitalizing our Nation's ports, infrastructure, and processes - across air, maritime, land, and cyber domains. You will hear from government and industry leaders on their visions for Ports of the Future, projected trends and emerging challenges, promising research, and new, cutting-edge technology.
- Start date: 10th Mar 2020
- End date: 12th Mar 2020
- Duration: 3 days
- Venue Name: Hilton University of Houston
- City: Houston
- Country: United States
- Event Website Address: www.portofthefuture-20.com
Seawork Exhibition 2020Seawork is a 'one stop shop' for buyers, providing access to the commercial marine and workboat markets. It is the largest European commercial marine exhibition…Show more9th Jun 20203 daysSouthampton
Now in its 23rd year, Seawork offers a unique combination of undercover exhibition space, open air demonstrations and floating displays.
The exhibition encompasses:
- 18,000m² of undercover space spread over two purpose built exhibition halls
- Purpose built pontoons for more than 70 vessels and floating exhibits
- Demonstrations out on the water
- Quayside area for trailers, large exhibits and outdoor demonstrations
- Excellent conference and meeting facilities
Here are four good reasons to attend:
- Walk away with a head full of new ideas and concepts to help you in your job.
- See in-depth examples of how money can be saved in workboat operations. Our packed programme of conferences, events, demos and competitions provide a productive background buzz throughout Seawork's fully occupied exhibition and display areas.
- Make new contacts and catch up with people you already know in the supply chain - Seawork attracts over 600 exhibitors and 7700 attendees from all over the world.
- Have a great day out - there is no other event like it! It is the largest international commercial maritime exhibition and business forum held at the prestigious Mayflower Park venue in Southampton.
- Start date: 9th Jun 2020
- End date: 11th Jun 2020
- Duration: 3 days
- Venue Name: Mayflower Park
- City: Southampton
- Event Website Address: www.seawork.com/