Did you miss Baltimore? Papers and Presentations available for download now
Over 50 presentations and papers are available including detailed technical information, data and case studies, in addition to biographies of all the conference speakers from industry leading organisations.
The inaugural GreenPort Congress America welcomed over 150 attendees from 14 nations provided a “wonderfully diverse range of topics and speakers, that provided something for everyone whether you represented academia, suppliers, shippers, terminals or ports”.
Conference proceedings including presentations, supporting papers or abstracts and speaker biographies are available to download now. Covering topics ranging from green port operations, innovative techniques for measuring emissions and dredging to improving water quality.
Presentation highlights included:
- Keynotes from Ray Fitzgerald Chief Operating Officer Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions and Patrick Verhoeven, Managing Director, Policy & Strategy, IAPH;
- Alan Dirks, Port of Rotterdam;
- Rick Cameron, Port of Long Beach;
- Richard Hardiman, Ranmarine Technology BV; and,
- Mauricio Lacayo, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
To find out more information about GreenPort Congress America visit http://www.greenport.com/congressamerica or call +44 1329 825335.