Did you miss GreenPort Cruise & Congress 2019? Download available now!
Benefit from the fantastic line up of GreenPort speakers after the event. The papers and presentations from this year’s conference are now available to download from the conference website.
For those who attended GreenPort in Oslo this October, the papers are available to download as part of your delegate package and you will have received a username and password via email.
If you didn’t make it to Oslo, you can still benefit from the papers and presentations from our line-up of expert speakers. The proceedings are available to purchase from the link below and include three options:
- Cruise Download – Only €210.00
- Congress Download – Only €415.00
- Combined Download – papers and presentation from two days of conference – Only €530.00
Click here to buy the download
Take a look at this year’s full programme on the website by clicking here.
This year’s highlights include:
- New regulations in the UNESCO World Heritage Fjords in Norway - Bjørn E. Pedersen, Head of Department - Legislation and International Relations, Norwegian Maritime Authority
- A sustainable cruise industry, what ports can do? - Pino Musolino, President, North Adriatic Sea Port Authority
- Emissions reduction approaching 2030: current and future solutions - Tom Strang, SVP Maritime Affairs, Carnival
- ‘Going green’ using battery power - Bent Martini, COO, Hurtigruten
- How to become a green and efficient port? Making fully informed decisions about emission reductions - Nils Kemme, Associate Partner, HPC Hamburg Port Consulting GmbH
- Greener with AI - Alex van Winckel, Optimization Consultant, INFORM - Logistics Division
- Improving air quality while driving forward the energy transition - Robin Mortimer, Chief Executive, Port of London Authority
If you would like more information about the conference download, don’t hesitate to contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.