Congress: The best and brightest in green technology
Ports and industry innovation showcase to close GreenPort Congress.
Session seven, entitled “Green Technological R&D” will include presentations from the Port of Hamburg, Envirosuite, Port Feeder Barge, Kalmar, Hyster and Stemmann-Technic and will highlight recent, key technological innovations within the port industry. The topics to be discussed will cover reducing pollution on land, in the air and in the water:
- Air emissions reductions in the Port of Hamburg;
- Instant air quality data for ports and terminals;
- LNG fuelled ‘Port Feeder Barge’ for very green container logistics within sea ports;
- Sustainability in Port Operations;
- Alternative energy sources for mobile plant; and,
- Going Green in the harbour
The speakers covering these topics will highlight not only the environmental benefits but also the cost efficiencies that you could make in your port.
This concluding session follows two packed days of discussion and presentations in Valencia.
View the other sessions in the conference programme here.
Ensure you benefit from the knowledge shared at GreenPort Valencia by booking today. Remember, delegate places are flexible and you can attend Cruise, Congress or the combined event and include various networking packages such as the welcome reception, conference dinner, lunch and refreshments on conference days, documentation in electronic format and a place on the port tour.