Call for Papers
- Call for Papers
GreenPort Cruise & Congress 2019 was hosted by Port of Oslo, taking place on 15-18 October 2019.
This year’s conference covered a range of themes including high tech green solutions, multimodal supply chains, zero emissions solutions for ports, terminals and cities, increasing efficiency and cutting costs.
The call for papers for GreenPort Cruise & Congress 2019 has now closed.
Topics for Cruise and Congress 2019 are listed below:
- High tech green solutions on cruise ships
- Business vs emissions – a city perspective on cruise
- Legislation and cooperation in the cruise industry
- Waste challenges driving innovation and investment in cruise terminals
- Green logistics: multimodal supply chains
- Preparing for the energy transition – dialogues across the industry
- Towards an era of zero emissions: solutions for ports, terminals and cities
- Measuring, learning and surveying emissions with smart technology
- High tech green landside solutions
- Increasing efficiency and cutting costs in smart ports and terminals
- City Ports as energy hubs and circular economy
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words and should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and logo, to email@example.com.
Preference will be given to abstracts from ports and terminals illustrating good practices where an impact has been made to lower noise/emissions/improve air quality/ relieve congestion/reduce energy consumption etc. Suppliers of equipment to achieve the above are also invited to submit abstracts and case studies, particularly in conjunction with testimonials from ports.
For further information about speaking, sponsoring or attending as a delegate, contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335.