Call for Papers
- Call for Papers
GreenPort Cruise & Congress 2019 will be hosted by Port of Oslo, taking place on 15-18 October 2019.
This year’s conference will cover a range of themes including high tech green solutions, multimodal supply chains, zero emissions solutions for ports, terminals and cities, increasing efficiency and cutting costs.
Topics for Cruise and Congress are listed below and companies, organisations and individuals are invited to put forward a 250-word abstract by 11th January 2019.
- High tech green solutions on cruise ships
- Business vs emissions – a city perspective on cruise
- Legislation and cooperation in the cruise industry
- Waste challenges driving innovation and investment in cruise terminals
- Green logistics: multimodal supply chains
- Preparing for the energy transition – dialogues across the industry
- Towards an era of zero emissions: solutions for ports, terminals and cities
- Measuring, learning and surveying emissions with smart technology
- High tech green landside solutions
- Increasing efficiency and cutting costs in smart ports and terminals
- City Ports as energy hubs and circular economy
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words and should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and logo, to email@example.com by 11th January 2019 at the latest.
Preference will be given to abstracts from ports and terminals illustrating good practices where an impact has been made to lower noise/emissions/improve air quality/ relieve congestion/reduce energy consumption etc. Suppliers of equipment to achieve the above are also invited to submit abstracts and case studies, particularly in conjunction with testimonials from ports.
For further information about speaking, sponsoring or attending as a delegate, contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335.