At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team.
Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Henty Oil, a subsidiary of WFS, currently requires a Terminal Operator to oversee HSSEQ, cargo transfer, discharge and storage activities on behalf of the UK’s leading independent marine fuel specialist supporting the business within a team of eleven operatives on a 24/7 work pattern.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Receive cargo and vessel transfer into storage facility.
- Discharge product from storage facility to company vessels and 3rd party vessels.
- Complete all daily routine as instructed by line manager.
- Transfer product from within storage facility to create new product blends to correct specifications.
- Tank gauging for vessel movements and month end stock taking.
- Maintaining computerised record system of product movements.
- Ensure product is maintained at the correct temperature.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in a timely and safe manner with special attention to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental policies.
- Ensure correct documentation is completed prior, during and after all transactions.
- Training: commitment to continuous improvement and support for terminal first aid and fire warden requirements.
- Taking ownership of terminal housekeeping and cleanlines.
PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS):
- Essential Experience of using Microsoft Office products particularly Excel Spreadsheets.
- Numerate ability - able to calculate percentage blends.
- Willing to work within a shift pattern and flexible on working hours.
- Experience of working to strict Health & Safety procedures and experience of implementing Health and Safety practices.
- Must be comfortable working at heights in excess of 16 meters (Tank tops).
- Strong Team Player but works equally well self motivated Have own transport.
- Desirable Experienced in ship to shore operations (COG: chemical Oil & Gas)
- Understanding of basic engineering principles.
- FLT Driver First Aider and or Fire Warden
- World Fuel
- Date Posted:
- Job Title:
- Terminal Operator