An opportunity currently exists to join the Briggs Group, an established company specialising in marine and environmental services. The Terminal Operator is responsible for the safe receipt, storage and delivery of bulk liquids of a flammable or hazardous characteristic and for the general upkeep and security of the terminal.
* Carrying out routine inspections of tank bunds
* Operating Terminal Drainage, Pumping Systems, Interceptors and Outfalls
* Loading fuel onto the rail tankers using rail loading equipment
* Sampling and testing product samples
* Checking laboratory testing equipment ensuring that it is in calibration and in good working order
* Monitoring stock levels of laboratory consumables
* Connecting and disconnecting cargo lines
* Vessel safety stand-by duties as required
* Operating Fuel Additive and Marker Systems
* Supervising and controlling Permit to Work controls for on-site Contractors
* Undertaking and completing all planned and unplanned maintenance tasks and system checks
Your Technical skillset will reflect the following;
* Work experience in a similar role
* Experience in Plant Operation and Maintenance
* Plant Maintenance System experience
* Full and clean UK (or approved equivalent) Driving Licence for manual vehicles
* Experience in Permit to Work controls or equivalent
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel or equivalent
A Shift System is in operation therefore an element of flexibility is required to meet the operational demands.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate, however candidates are expected to demonstrate competence in the operation of site plant and equipment related to the delivery of hazardous bulk liquid petroleum products.
You will receive an excellent reward package commensurate with your experience as well as the opportunity for career development within our organisation.
Closing Date: Thursday 31 August 2017
To apply, please send your CV, in confidence, to our Recruitment Team by email, email@example.com or by post:
Briggs Marine and Environmental Services,
Burntisland Fife KY3 9AX
- Date Posted:
- Job Title:
- Isle of Grain