Our client based in Scunthorpe is looking for an experienced Stevedore/Port operative to join their team.
To work as a Stevedore, loading and unloading ships, previous experience of operating cranes, forklift trucks or driving goods lorries will be helpful.
- Previous vessel operations experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Good fitness levels
- Be able to work in a tea,
- 'Can do' attitude
Duties could include:
- Loading and unloading cargo or containers, using ship or dockside cranes
- Maintaining lifting equipment and machinery
- Transferring cargoes to storage areas with trailer wagons or forklift trucks
Rate of pay negotiable dependent on experience.
Working hours 6am-4pm but flexibility is required due to the hours possibly changing due to workload.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our award winning B2B media company. Merc... Read more
Here at ABP (Associated British ports) we are looking for a committed and reliable individual to joi... Read more
Applicants are invited to apply for the above vacancy with the Mersey Docks & Harbour Company, cover... Read more
With more than 30,000 people working across our organisation, our people are our world. Join our Por... Read more
Applicants are invited to apply for the above vacancy within the Operations Department, based at the... Read more