Red The Consultancy Europe Ltd
Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Our client has recently added LNG Cargo’s to their already large fleet and they require experienced Commercial Chartering specialist candidates.
The successful candidates will be required to take contractual management of our clients LNG Cargo. You will be responsible for maximising the realisable value of our client’s physical assets through marketing of the Global Business Unit’s services, and optimising operational planning.
This role will be based in South Korea.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an international ship owner, based in Asia. They own and operate a large fleet consisting of Bulk Carriers / Tankers / Containers / LNG Vessels / PSV and AHTS across Asia.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a commercial role working within the offshore industry, a preference would be exposure to the LNG market.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within an operations role within the marine industry.
- Previous chartering experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to rely on a previous established network within the offshore industry
- Ideally, previous experience working in Asia
- Ideally available on a short notice period up to 1 month
An opportunity currently exists to join the Briggs Group, an established company specialising in mar... Read more
Applicants are invited to apply for the Port Security Officer vacancy within the Operations Departme... Read more
Our client has recently added LNG Cargo’s to their already large fleet and they require experienced ... Read more
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented Sales Executive to join our fast-gro... Read more